BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 3
Unhappy about the quality of your digital image enlargements? Resize your images using BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 3!
Equipped with S-Spline Max, the latest generation of BenVista's patented S-Spline technology, PhotoZoom Pro 3 creates image enlargements of unequalled quality. PhotoZoom Pro 3 beats any of the alternative solutions, including Photoshop's Bicubic technique, fractal-based methods, and so-called 'industry standards'.
BenVista's unique S-Spline Max technique is specialized in creating sharp, crisp clear, and true to nature image enlargements. Both strong edges and subtle details are being preserved efficiently. In addition, S-Spline Max is able to reconstruct the shapes of portrayed subjects in a very refined way, allowing them to keep looking natural in enlarged form. PhotoZoom Pro 3 makes short work of notorious problems like jagged lines, halos, noise, and artifacts.
Truly Any Size:
Where competitors fail to get past 300000 by 300000 pixels or even much lower, PhotoZoom Pro 3 enlarges images up to 1 million by 1 million pixels. There is no other product with this capability, let alone with preservation of image quality.
Fits Into Anyone's Workflow:
BenVista does not intend to dictate how one should fit PhotoZoom Pro 3 into his or her workflow. Therefore, PhotoZoom Pro 3 works not only as a stand-alone application, but also as an Automation plug-in and Export plug-in for Photoshop.
Anyone who does not use Photoshop, can use PhotoZoom Pro 3 fully as a stand-alone application. Also batch processing, which allows the user to easily resize large amounts of images in one go, can be applied from within the stand-alone version.
Photoshop users can, if desired, also use PhotoZoom Pro 3 as an Automation and/or Export plug-in from within Photoshop. The Automation version can also be applied as a 'Photoshop Action'.
There is no image enlargement technique that gives the best results in 100% of the cases. Nonetheless our competitors usually offer just a single technique. When that technique does not appear to be suitable for a given image, the user will be stuck with an unsatisfactory result.
PhotoZoom Pro 3, again, offers the user choice. Although S-Spline Max has proven to be the optimum technique in most tests, PhotoZoom Pro 3 also offers two other excellent S-Spline techniques: the 'original' S-Spline algorithm (from PhotoZoom Pro 1) and S-Spline XL (from PhotoZoom Pro 2). Each S-Spline technique has its own approach and characteristics. For example, with certain graphical images, S-Spline XL may give the best results.
S-Spline Max, S-Spline XL, and S-Spline each offer various predefined settings, specially designed for different types of images. In addition, all settings can be manually fine-tuned to the user's liking. Settings made can be saved and used again later.
When it comes to supporting different types of images, PhotoZoom Pro 3 perfectly meets the requirements of the professional user. It fully supports color spaces like RGB, CMYK, Grayscale and Lab, just like metadata of the types EXIF, IPTC, XMP, and ICC profiles. Also, PhotoZoom Pro 3 supports layers, 16 bits/channel (including Raw) and 32 bits/channel (HDR) images and, last but not least, a very wide range of image file formats.
PhotoZoom Pro 3 is the ideal solution for enlarging digital images, both for printing and on-screen purposes. Besides enlargements of unequalled quality, it offers various professional functions and features and can be easily fit into anyone's workflow. PhotoZoom Pro 3 is an absolute must-have for both professionals and serious amateurs who want to resize their images.
Functions / Features:
- Patented, award-winning S-Spline technologies, including the brand new S-Spline Max technique
- Higher quality image enlargements and higher quality downsizing
- Works as a stand-alone application, and as an Automation plug-in and Export plug-in for Photoshop
- Multi-processor support: huge speed increase!
- Batch conversion: resize enormous amounts of images in one go
- Extreme enlargements: up to 1 million by 1 million pixels
- Predefined settings for different types of images
- Advanced fine-tuning tools: create your own presets and save them for later
- Film Grain functionality for an increased natural look
- Advanced crop tool
- Preserves metadata (IPTC, EXIF, XMP, ICC profiles)
- Supports RGB, CMYK, Grayscale, Lab color spaces
- Supports 16 bits/channel (including Raw) images
- Supports 32 bits/channel (HDR) images (through Automation plug-in)
- Supports layers (through Automation plug-in)
- Supports more image file formats (through Automation plug-in)
- Fully compatible with the latest versions of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Adobe Photoshop
- Mac: Universal stand-alone application and plug-ins: maximum performance on both PowerPC and Intel based systems